No Products in the Cart
Create small pricks on the skin to stimulate skin repair and cell generation. But the dermatological roller is a painful process, since it involves a drum curl on the skin.
This stimulates the reproduction of natural collagen and also creates fine channels for increased delivery (up to 80%) of topical nutrients and skin aids.
A: Portable ZGTS 192 dermatological roller.
B: sealed package, always keep the dermatological roller sterile.
C: Ultra-sharp titanium syringe tips for easy skin penetration.
D: Humanizing anti-slip grip design so the handle is firm and comfortable.
E: ABS plastic handle: moderate thickness and comfortable length.
F: stimulate skin cells to induce collagen production for skin regeneration.
H: ZGTS 192 titanium needle is thinner than fast recovery of human hair, more efficient treatment.
1 * ZGTS 192 Derma Roller
1 box *
Material: PC + ABS
Optional Color: Purple / Gray Package
Needle Material: Titanium
Number of needles: 192 needles
Product Material: Titanium + ABS Needle
Size: 155MM X 65MM X 65MM
Packing Material: ABS + Color box
1) Clean your face thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel.
2) Clean the roller head with alcohol; A disinfecting device.
3) ZGTS 192 dermatological roller can be used with or without topical numbering cream. For more aggressive applications with longer needles or if you have low tolerance for pain, you can apply this cream first. The procedure is not too comfortable, but it is not painful, especially when the skin is used after some initial treatments.
4) Don't force the roller on your skin, just apply gentle pressure. Roll the device up-down, left-right and in diagonal movements 4 to 8 times each treated area (it is useless and unnecessary to apply creams or lotions before embroidering. Also, it will help to avoid any possible allergic reaction or irritation due to the increase of the intensity of the products you apply).
5) The skin on your face is more sensitive to this procedure than your body. There should be no bleeding in any of the applications. Temporary redness of the skin is possible for about an hour.
6) After use, wash the treated area with cold water, pat dry the skin and just Next apply a moisturizer that contains vitamins A, C and E, peptides, beta carotene or other active ingredients. For best results, you can wear a homemade or manufactured (acid-free) mask after treatment.
7) wash the roller under hot running water after each use and allow to air dry. When the needles are completely dry, you can store them in a plastic container to avoid damage between uses.
8) This product can be used repeatedly, but it is strictly for personal use.
9) suitable for commercial and home use.